Everything we do as a Synod – through our churches, educational and social institutions, committees, boards, and cadre, is aimed toward:
- Testifying to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Cultivating real and full communion with the Church of Christ everywhere.
- Supporting the ecumenical endeavor on the road to the unity of Christ’s Church.
- Achieving justice, peace and dignity of God’s creation.
- Facilitating the development of integrated individuals, as a basis for a better society.
- Activating the role of the youth, with an emphasis on gender equality, for the extension of the kingdom of God and the testimony of the Church.
- Openness to, and cooperation with, the other in the service of humanity, without discrimination between race, religion, sex, or color.